ShShares NETWORK

Self-Directed Learning Week Discussion

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Coach D Nicole!
      Keymaster

Share your thoughts regarding the insights you’ve come to as a result of your introspective days.

Lindsay Weston
      Participant

I do not feel overwhelmed all the time like I did in the beginning and I do not feel as much anxiety as I had initially.  I wake up stressed every morning lol, however, when I am reading the or doing an assignment I don’t feel stressed at all?  I feel like I am now being productive each minute of my day

Monique L. Ross
      Participant

I have found that I have to manage time better and not psych myself out about what I am doing. Looking at everything as one big task is daunting so I have realized I need to compartmentalize the assignments and work through them. It will require a lot of self discipline in areas that I have no had to be disciplined in years. (Trust the process Monique and stick with it)

Coach D Nicole!
        Keymaster

Aaaaaaayyyyeeee! I love this SELF HELP that you all are doing! The ability to coach yourself it’s going to be ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL as a life coach. The main reason is because coaches don’t typically have coaches. Go figure!

Hope L Brown
      Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal”>I have found that I have to become more serious about the endeavors I chose to take, and make a sound decision to have a determination to complete the task. I have found when I am serious about something I have a tendency to have more passion for it. I have become aware of the fact that I don’t always be serious that I wear a mask concerning the truth. Now that I am aware that I do that I tell myself “Mask Off” and do what you have to do!!</p>
      <p class=”MsoNormal”></p>

Coach D Nicole!
        Keymaster

Hey Hope! I love this reflection and I agree. I don’t know why, but many of us make it a pattern to take things casually that should be taken seriously. It’s great that you come to this awareness out early in the program!

Coach D Nicole!
        Keymaster

Hey Hope! I love this reflection and I agree. I don’t know why, but many of us make it a pattern to take things casually that should be taken seriously. It’s great that you come to this awareness out early in the program!

Paquila Hudson
      Participant

I have been more conscious of catching myself when I fall into a pattern of negative thinking.  Making an effort to “not take it personal” has changed some my response to some situations that I have recently faced.  I’m starting to shift my focus on how I represent the love of God in my everyday interactions with others.

Coach D Nicole!
        Keymaster

I love that this insight was shared with you all. I’ve heard it repeated over and over again from several of you, so I know that it was an absolutely powerful discussion and apa nugget … Likely one you will never forget!

I also love this idea of you shifting your focus to God and what God needs from you. THERE is the train that we ALL need to be on!

Latoya Brown
      Participant

I have come to realize that there is self work that I need do and that I have been holding myself back. Every time I said what did I get myself into God shows up and I remember why I started this journey. I have to change some things in order to change the world. #PRETTYHURTS

Latasha Lunford
      Participant

I have to be more intentional… I have to stop doing things that were not going to advance my faith, my family, and my finances. Having discipline, structure, and an organized schedule will allow me to be more focused and become purposeful. In starting this course, I wasn’t intentional, I had no clue what paths I was headed towards in life. Now, I am learning that having the skill of being intentional will help me in ALL areas of life and lead me to a purpose beyond my this life time.

Lisa
      Participant

<span style=”color: #313b3d; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>Share your thoughts regarding the insights you’ve come to as a result of your introspective days.</span>

I’ve found myself feeling more discouraged and questioning my capabilities. However, I do try to keep in the forefront all the obstacles and challenges I have faced (currently and the 11 months I have been assigned to this new environment-Florida). Resilience is one of my greatest strengths, God has never just let me hanging, but I had to do the work.  With that said, I will continue to push through and do the work (internally).

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.